Three years ago today I married my best friend. I always knew that he was the one for me...as corney as it sounds. Josh is such a wonderful husband and I couldn't ask for more. The last 3 years have been busy and a lot of fun. I am looking forward to seeing where the next year takes us or what it brings us (hopefully it brings us something, for my mother's sake!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
happy anniversary! and were you alluding to a wee one there? Are you guys hoping?
Happy Anniversary! This is such a great time of the year for anniversaries! :) If your mom is anything like mine - she got excited just reading this post! LOL And, in response to your comment on my blog, everything is going well with the pregnancy...I feel like I'm in the final countdown now, so that's exciting!
Post a Comment