Thursday, May 21, 2009

Oh what a day!

So this will be three days straight of blogging for me and that is almost unheard of! Today was crazy and not too fun. I went to the funeral this morning and it was very difficult. Even though I didn't know this woman, seeing my student so upset was very hard. I will say that he LOVED his monkey and couldn't believe the name I gave him. I don't think I mentioned in the last post, but the monkey is named Captain Monkey Pants. Crazy I know, but it came from a book he is writing. As I mentioned yesterday, I had to get some clothes for Monkey Pants and I chose a respectable superhero costume...batman. Anyway, he loved it and asked if he could bring it to school with him on his first day back.

Well tomorrow is Friday and I am SO excited. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments: