Another school year is ending and I am SO ready for the summer. This has been a year of ups and downs and I think I am just ready for a break and a fresh start next year. I am planning a summer of reading, crafting, and RELAXING! I will have some work stuff to do, but I am going to make sure to take some time for myself this summer.
This has been a crazy busy month. My birthday was on the 6th and since I have tons of family, the birthday celebrating has lasted for the past two weeks! I have also been busy with end of the year school stuff. My school is celebrating author's day this Thursday so I have been busy and stressed getting my students' books ready. I really want them to turn out well because it is a keepsake they will have forever. I know that when I am a parent someday those things will be special for me.
Well, this has been another totally random post. I keep saying that I will get better at posting, but at this point I am not promising anything until school is out! Also, I am very excited to welcome my sister-in-law to the blogg world. Check her out here.
Have a great Wednesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
congrats on the pending graduation! I'm so excited to know that you have a blog! I love keeping in touch with people this way. and it seems like we haven't REALLY talked since Junior High! Boy, time flies! Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know you better this way!
Oh, you are still alive- we are going to have to make it a priority to get together this summet, even if we just go for a walk and catch up. I miss you.
Yeah! I am so glad people actually read my blog! It is good to hear from you Elisa! I have actually been teaching elementary school for the past 3 years so no graduation for me...I am stuck in school forever! Your daughter is such a cutie!
Ashely, we ARE going to get together this summer for sure! I think we need a weekly craft night or something!
Post a Comment