Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I've really got to get better at this!

So again I have seemed to neglect my blog. Life has been very busy latley. Spring break went by entirely too fast and then it was crunch time at school with the benchmark fast approaching. Josh and I are now in the middle of testing week. I hate this week for MANY reasons but I don't feel like getting on my soap box right now. Regardless of how I feel about the test, I am extremley proud of my students. They have worked so hard and I know they are going to do great.

Enough about school. This past weekend my sweet sister went to her first prom. We had a fun girls' day as my mom and I helped her get ready for her big day.

Eating at Ta Molly's before her hair appointment (I highly recommend this place!)

I can't get my pictures to upload right now so I will have to post more later. I am so proud of my little sister. She is such a strong young lady with a great head on her shoulders. She knows how to set goals for herself and works hard to achieve them. She just made dance captain for the Silver Star dance team. Way to go Alyson!
Sorry for the randomness of this post...I will try to be more frequent with my posting!

No comments: