Thursday, March 5, 2009

Almost Friday Randomness

This week has actually gone by pretty fast. I am excited for a weekend that won't consist just of grading papers and lesson planning. I have actually stayed caught up with grading this week and my lesson plans are almsot done! YEA!!

So, the most WONDERFUL thing happened this week....Target opened by my house. I know it sounds crazy to be so excited about a store, but it is great stuff! I really don't think there is a reason for me to go to Fayetteville anymore! I have already been of course and it is awesome!

Last, I have been looking for a new teacher bag. My friends at work make fun of me for being excited about something as silly as a bag, but it is very important! :) I found the perfect one online last night and it should be here in the next 10 days! Here is a picture of what it is going to look like (but with my initials!)

Anyway, I know this post is random. I hope everyone has a great weekend (if anyone actually reads this!)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

New Target = Very small balance in my checking account. Sigh.