This is my first attempt at painting a canvas. I got the chair behind it and needed some art work to match (don't look at the blue bedding...it has since been replaced with a chocolate brown to match)
I saw a great idea to make cookie pops. After several trial and errors, I finally got the hang of it. These are the cookie baskets that I made for the wonderful secretaries at my school for Secretary's Day. These were so easy and look harder to make than they really are.
I got a Cricut cutting machine from my dear husband for V-day. I have really enjoyed creating scrapbook layouts, but my favorite thing to do is to create cards. I have started making many different kinds of cards and hope to someday maybe sell them. This is a thank you card I made.
I have also started to make baby burp cloths. I see these online and at stores and I always think, "I can do that". So, these are my first attempts. I made these for two teachers at school. I was very pleased with the way they turned out. Now if I just had an embroidery machine!
This is my latest creation. This one of 4 bags I made for the Toyota moms at my school. They had their graduation today and I thought a bag would be a good way to invite them back for next year. I also got some plain comp. notebooks and covered them with some pretty paper and added their names.
So now that there is only 4 days of school left I am getting really excited to have more time to devote to being crafty. Right now I am working out of our dinning room due to the fact that the spare room looks like a tornado went through it! I just bought two huge craft tables so I am bound and determined to get the room organized. I will post before and after pictures after I get to it.
Have a great evening!
1 comment:
All your projects are really cute! I am envious of your craft room already.
and have you ever heard of Etsy? Seems like the perfect venue for starting off your homemade card business.
Post a Comment