Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Catching Up

I have not blogged in such a long time even though I have had so much to say about my pregnancy with Ellie Faith. I had big plans about doing monthly updates of what was happening, updates on doctor appointments, pictures of the nursery, etc. Honestly, I was scared. I was so scared of actually letting myself be excited about the pregnancy. I guess I thought if I did all those, then I would be jinxing myself. I went to every doctor's appointment scared to death. Those short seconds it took for the doctor to find the heartbeat always seemed like forever. The two and half week wait for the amnio results felt like an eternity. I really feel like I walked on egg shells. Although I put my complete trust and faith in the Lord, I was still scared. Now, after 10 LONG months, I am sitting on my couch with my healthy baby girl right beside me and I feel so incredibly blessed. I am going to try to back track a little because so many things happened during my pregnancy that I can only contribute to God. This is probably going to be a series of posts...I have a lot of catching up to do!

No comments: