Sorry it has been awhile since I have updated. Things have been pretty busy around the Worthy house. This weekend was my sister's graduation. I have been so emotional all week about this...it has been ridiculous! Anyway, I actually held it together pretty well on Saturday.
The ceremony was great (and not too long considering there were 450+ graduating). Afterwards we went to eat at Powerhouse and then I came home and crashed. My graduation present to my sister was a party. I have been planning this for awhile, but the procrastinator in me waited until the last minute to get all the decorations together. Despite the fact that I was finishing the decor up to the minute the guests started arriving, I think it turned out really cute.
All in all it was a great weekend. I am so proud of my sister and everything she has
accomplished this year. I can't wait to see what exciting things God has in store for her future!
2 comments:
the cake was super cute. glad it turned out like you expected.
You are so creative!! Good job on all the decorations! I'm sure you are looking forward to summer just around the corner!
Post a Comment