Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I knew this day was going to be hard, in fact this entire week. May has always been by far my favorite month. My birthday is in May, our anniversary is in May, and I just love the entire month because I know that summer is just around the corner. When I found out that I was pregnant back in August, I was so excited when the nurse told me my due date was May 1st. I would be a mother by my 27th birthday and Mother's day! Well, the good Lord had other plans for me and even though I have made a lot of progress in the grieving progress, there are still some days that really hurt....like today. I'm trying not to focus on the gigantic hole in my heart, but instead look towards the future. I know that God has great things in store for Josh and me this year.

I do have to say a big Happy Mother's day to my mom and my mother-in-law. Without them, I truly don't know how I would have made it through this year. I love you both very much!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hang in there. Remember that you don't have to have a child in your arms to fulfill your divine potential as a mother. Good thing summer is almost here, eh? All that sunshine will help chase away dreary days.