
Alyson,
You are such a wonderful sister and friend. You are growing into such a beautiful woman, inside and out. I am so proud of all your accomplishments in your 18 years. Thank you for always being there for me, through the good times and the bad. You can make me laugh when all I feel like doing is cry (dancing for me while I was stuck in a yucky hospital bed), you listen when I need to talk, and you are always up for a good shopping trip (especially at 4 in the morning on Black Friday!) I love you so much and I look forward to all the memories that are yet to come (now I sound like a cheesy Hallmark commercial!).
Happy Birthday sister! Love you!
A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.
--Isadora James
2 comments:
You two seem to have a wonderful relationship! My sister is still very young, but I hope as she gets older that we have a similar relationship!
wowee, I remember when she was just a lil tyke! craziness!
Post a Comment