Well, my first week of summer break is wrapping up and it has been really fun. I finally got my room switched over, and although it isn't as organized as I had would have liked, I am glad to just be finished. I have plenty of time in August to get my room just the way I want it.
Tuesday evening, I went to see Sugarland and Brad Paisley with my friend Jenn. The concert was really fun. Sugarland was so good...I wish that I had as much energy as the lead singer! I got home that night and found out from my step-mom that Sugarland will be opening for Keith Urban (my all time favorite!) in August in Tulsa. So, needless to say, I immediately got tickets and they have already come in the mail! It will be a great way to wrap up the summer before heading back to school (I don't want to think about that yet!)
I spent the rest of the week being lazy and working on some craft projects. I really need to deep clean my house, but I just have not had the motivation. I am going to get on that once I get back from Dallas.
Tomorrow I am heading to Dallas with my mom for my sister's dance camp. My sister has made captain of the team so they have a special camp for the leaders of the team. My mom and I and two other moms are going to make sure the girls have meals when they need them. I am so excited to just get away and spend some time with my mom. We have to make sure they get breakfast and dinner so the time in between we can do whatever we would like. We are planning on doing some major shopping...can't wait! We will get back late Thursday night and then Josh, Alyson, and I are heading out Friday afternoon for a family reunion. A very busy week, but should be a lot of fun.
So I probably won't be posting until next weekend. Have a wonderful week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment