Well, I have gone almost an entire month without blogging. February has been a month full of highs and lows. I SO badly just want everything to be back to my "normal", but the more time that goes by, the more I realize this is my new "normal"....feeling really good one day and feeling down in the dumps the next. The good days are starting to outnumber the bad, but sometimes those bad days creep up on me when I least suspect it.
So, here is a recap of the "highs" and "lows" of my month:
High--spending a ton of quality time with my husband due to all the snow days
Low--squeezing all the curriculum in before the benchmark test
High--finding peace when we had Tytus' memorial service
Low--having to bury our first born
High--sharing a great V-day with Josh. We exchanged homemade presents...who knew my husband could be so crafty!
Low--finding out on my grandparent's 54th anniversary that my grandpa has cancer
High--spending some much needed time "crafting"...that always makes me feel better
And one last "high", I am SO blessed with wonderful family and friends. It seems like every time that I am feeling really down, someone calls, emails, or texts. I know this blog is probably depressing, but sometimes it just feels good to get it out. Hopefully I will be back soon with a happier post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You know I'm good for a craft night or shopping excursion anytime you feel like you may need it. Hopefully you won't get tired of having me around. Love ya!
Jennifer - I have copied a link to a blog post of a friend of ours at church that lost her baby a few months ago. This post is what she read at the memorial service, it is very moving and very encouraging - so if you want, take a look. It is emotional to read, but such a wonderful reminder of the peace, love and hope we have in Jesus!
http://therowefam.blogspot.com/2009/08/today_20.html
Post a Comment