In 3 short weeks Josh and I will be taking an unexpected vacation to
To visit
This obviously isn't how we thought we would be spending our spring break, but we are happy to get the chance to go on another vacation together. Although I wish with all my heart that we would be home finishing up a nursery, I know that our time will come.
I have gone to Disney World twice in my life and Josh has never gone. I have always wanted to take him. I can't wait to see the look on his face. Since I have gone before and know what to expect, I am beyond excited. Josh, on the other hand, has been more reserved. I don't think he knows what to think. One night when I was talking about the trip he asked me, "Isn't it just a glorified Silver Dollar City?"!!! Oh I can't wait!


1 comment:
Guys honestly have no idea how FANTASTIC DW is!! I love it so much and Jer is whatever. OMG! It really is the happiest place on earth and I hope you guys have an amazing time! You deserve it!
Post a Comment