Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

So this is my second attempt at blogging. I really enjoy reading other people's blogs, so I thought I woud give it another shot.

Today has been a wonderful day. This morning I took my first class at Signed Sealed and Delivered with my mom. It was a beginning card making class. I made some really cute cards. I really enjoy scrapbooking and card making, but it is hard to get started so I was glad to get some easy ideas.


This afternoon Josh and I booked our vacation for this summer. We have been going back and forth about where we wanted to go. We went to Cozumel for our honeymoon and thought about going back, but we decided to go somewhere new. We are going to a Sandals resort in Jamacia. I am SO excited. It gives us both something to look forward to this summer. So now I have about 129 days to lose my last 10 pounds. Surely the beach will be enough motivation!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Jamacia is such a great choice! That's where we went for our honeymoon and we absolutely loved it!

Cori said...

We just booked our vacation, too!! We are going to Puerto Vallarta!